Earl Nightingale on success-" those who succeed have established personal goals.
Success is not the result of making money; making money is the result of success and success is in direct proportion to our service.
Here are five steps that will help you realize success:
- Establish a definite goal.
- Stop running yourself down.
- Do not think of all the reasons why you cannot be successful -- instead think of all the reasons why you can achieve success.
- Trace your emotions back to childhood -- discover where you first got the negative idea you would not be successful -- face your fears.
- Renew your self-image by writing a description of the person you want to become -- Act the part -- You are that person!"