Having several ideas in your head and not knowing what action to take to get the results that you want can be frustrating. The key to being successful and experiencing joy is taking action. You have to start somewhere or you will forever remain in the same state. Here is a quick start guide to help you get started in experiencing the joy that you desire.
Sure Fire Action Tips To Get You The Results That You Desire
1. Ask Yourself Where or What Do You Want To Be Doing 6 Months To A Year From Now
(do you want a new job, new skills, start a new business, travel, etc.)
2. Now, Ask Yourself What Actions Do You Need To Take To Get There
3.Now Take Action!
More Useful Tips:
How to Commit to your Plans
Make a to-do-list
Inner Peace is about being peaceful. It is difficult to maintain inner peace when you are surrounded by people who like to keep chaos going.
Remove People From Your Life Who Do Not Mean You Good
To experience lasting joy, you have to filter your relationships and remove yourself from people who are constantly being disruptive, who are hot heads and who gossip all of the time etc.
If you surround yourself around such people then you will be influenced by them and you will be affected by their behavior directly or indirectly. Such people will attempt to take your joy; their thoughts are not on being joyful.
You have the authority to control who you associate with. Make it a point to surround yourself with mentors, people who can motivate you and people who can help you get to the next level
Your inner peace begins with having order in your day. When you make a To-Do-List, it will help you to manage your day. The more order you have in your day, the more control you will have over your day and the less likely you will be frustrated and stressed out.
Start Your Day Off With A To- Do -List
1. Start your day by making a list of everything you need to do early in the morning
2.Check off what you have accomplished
3. You should attempt to finish everything on your list
4. Transfer what you did not finish onto the list for the following day
Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 15, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply them to your life
The way that you are going to maintain a mental state of inner peace is by being peaceful. You do not want to get angry. People are going to try your patience but you have to be able to always be in control of the situation. Here are some tips to help you remain peaceful
Sharp Words. If someone is getting on your nerves and you want to give them a whipping with your words. Before you give them a sharp answer, take a minute and think about what would be an appropriate response. When you take a minute before you reply, that gives you enough time to calm down and reply with a peaceful answer,
Spontaneous Speaking. You have to take control of what you are going to say instead of speaking spontaneously. When someone is speaking, wait for them to finish. Do not be rude and butt in while they are still talking. You have to exercise restraint. If you do not like what they are saying you are not obligated to respond. A better response is just smile.
Stay Away From Troublemakers: Do not entertain troublemakers. Troublemakers keep strife going. If you are around people who keep chaos going all the time, you will not have peace. Surround yourself around peaceful people. If you can not find any peaceful people be by yourself.
More Useful Tips:
Read Your Bible Daily
Know Your Triggers
Control Your Emotions
Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 14, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply it to your life
If you are saying " I do not have a business" you are wrong, your business is you! You have an obligation to maintain your inner peace and joy. Minding your own business is important because if you are focused on other people then you will be distracted from doing all the things that you need to do for yourself. Two tips for minding your own business is: 1) avoid gossip and 2) stay out of your neighbor's business
1. Avoid Gossip
When you talk negative about other people, you are filling your mind with negative thoughts and if your mind is filled with negative thoughts you will not experience inner peace. Your objective is to stay positive. When you are positive and see the good in every situation the result is inner peace and joy.
2. Do not tend to your neighbor's business
Unless you have everything in order at your home, do not waste your time trying to keep up with the comings and goings of your neighbor. Do not try to compete with what they have. You have to run your own race by staying focused on what you have to accomplish.
More Useful Tips:
Mind Your Home
Run Your Life Like a Business
Having a mental state of inner peace and joy is a Gift from God but maintaining your gift requires work. Three things that you can do to maintain your mental state of peace and joy is: be focused, committed and disciplined
Dealing with negative people can be mind blowing! You can easily lose it and explode unless you are prepared ahead of time to take the necessary actions to respond in a positive manner. I have listed some tips on how you can have a positive response when you are dealing with negative people.
1. Identify the reasons why certain people and situations ticks you off
2. Write out several positive ways that you can respond to each of the items that you listed
3. Practice role-playing with a partner. Pretend that you are in a particular situations or you are in the presence of the type of person that ticks you off.
4. Practice until you are comfortable responding positively to the negative situation. This will be helpful because the next time you encounter a negative situation you will not be triggered to respond with a negative actions.
Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 11, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply them to your life
Identify Your Triggers
In order to maintain a mental state of inner peace and joy you first must be able to recognize what things ticks you off. For example: How do you respond when you are in a traffic jam? How do you respond to change? How do you respond to rude people?
Exercise Help You To Identify Your Triggers
1. Keep a journal of all of the things that ticks you off for about a week
2. Each time that you are ticked off, ask yourself "Why do I react negatively when I am in this situation?" "What is it about this particular situation that gets to me in this way?"
3.Write down your thoughts in numerical sequence in your journal.Once you identify your triggers you can take the next steps to respond positive when you are faced in a trigger situation.
More Useful Tips:
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 18: Take Action
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 17 Surround Yourself Wit...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #16 Make a To- Do- List
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 15 Be Slow To Anger
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #14 Mind Your Business
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #13 Three Things You Need...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #12 Replace Negative Thou...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #11 Know Your Triggers
- ▼ August (8)