Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 15 Be Slow To Anger
Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 15, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply them to your life
The way that you are going to maintain a mental state of inner peace is by being peaceful. You do not want to get angry. People are going to try your patience but you have to be able to always be in control of the situation. Here are some tips to help you remain peaceful
Sharp Words. If someone is getting on your nerves and you want to give them a whipping with your words. Before you give them a sharp answer, take a minute and think about what would be an appropriate response. When you take a minute before you reply, that gives you enough time to calm down and reply with a peaceful answer,
Spontaneous Speaking. You have to take control of what you are going to say instead of speaking spontaneously. When someone is speaking, wait for them to finish. Do not be rude and butt in while they are still talking. You have to exercise restraint. If you do not like what they are saying you are not obligated to respond. A better response is just smile.
Stay Away From Troublemakers: Do not entertain troublemakers. Troublemakers keep strife going. If you are around people who keep chaos going all the time, you will not have peace. Surround yourself around peaceful people. If you can not find any peaceful people be by yourself.
More Useful Tips:
Read Your Bible Daily
Know Your Triggers
Control Your Emotions
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 18: Take Action
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 17 Surround Yourself Wit...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #16 Make a To- Do- List
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 15 Be Slow To Anger
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #14 Mind Your Business
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #13 Three Things You Need...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #12 Replace Negative Thou...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #11 Know Your Triggers
- ▼ August (8)