Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 16, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply it to your life
Your inner peace begins with having order in your day. When you make a To-Do-List, it will help you to manage your day. The more order you have in your day, the more control you will have over your day and the less likely you will be frustrated and stressed out.
Start Your Day Off With A To- Do -List
1. Start your day by making a list of everything you need to do early in the morning
2.Check off what you have accomplished
3. You should attempt to finish everything on your list
4. Transfer what you did not finish onto the list for the following day
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 18: Take Action
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 17 Surround Yourself Wit...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #16 Make a To- Do- List
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 15 Be Slow To Anger
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #14 Mind Your Business
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #13 Three Things You Need...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #12 Replace Negative Thou...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #11 Know Your Triggers
- ▼ August (8)