Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 18, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply them to your life
Having several ideas in your head and not knowing what action to take to get the results that you want can be frustrating. The key to being successful and experiencing joy is taking action. You have to start somewhere or you will forever remain in the same state. Here is a quick start guide to help you get started in experiencing the joy that you desire.
Sure Fire Action Tips To Get You The Results That You Desire
1. Ask Yourself Where or What Do You Want To Be Doing 6 Months To A Year From Now
(do you want a new job, new skills, start a new business, travel, etc.)
2. Now, Ask Yourself What Actions Do You Need To Take To Get There
3.Now Take Action!
More Useful Tips:
How to Commit to your Plans
Make a to-do-list
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 18: Take Action
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 17 Surround Yourself Wit...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #16 Make a To- Do- List
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 15 Be Slow To Anger
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #14 Mind Your Business
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #13 Three Things You Need...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #12 Replace Negative Thou...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #11 Know Your Triggers
- ▼ August (8)