Inner Peace and Joy Tip #14 Mind Your Business
Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 14, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply it to your life
If you are saying " I do not have a business" you are wrong, your business is you! You have an obligation to maintain your inner peace and joy. Minding your own business is important because if you are focused on other people then you will be distracted from doing all the things that you need to do for yourself. Two tips for minding your own business is: 1) avoid gossip and 2) stay out of your neighbor's business
1. Avoid Gossip
When you talk negative about other people, you are filling your mind with negative thoughts and if your mind is filled with negative thoughts you will not experience inner peace. Your objective is to stay positive. When you are positive and see the good in every situation the result is inner peace and joy.
2. Do not tend to your neighbor's business
Unless you have everything in order at your home, do not waste your time trying to keep up with the comings and goings of your neighbor. Do not try to compete with what they have. You have to run your own race by staying focused on what you have to accomplish.
More Useful Tips:
Mind Your Home
Run Your Life Like a Business
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 18: Take Action
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 17 Surround Yourself Wit...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #16 Make a To- Do- List
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 15 Be Slow To Anger
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #14 Mind Your Business
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #13 Three Things You Need...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #12 Replace Negative Thou...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #11 Know Your Triggers
- ▼ August (8)