Inner Peace and Joy Tip #28 : Make Your Home Comfortable
Inner Peace and Joy Daily Mediation Tip: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 28, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply it to your life
A part of maintaining Inner Peace and Joy is making sure that your home is peaceful, safe and comfortable. You are not going to experience inner peace and joy if you are constantly frustrated, you do not feel safe and if you want to be everywhere but home.
Here are some Helpful Tips:
#1 Take Control
The way that you are going to make your home comfortable and peaceful is " You have to just do it" You have to take control of your living environment and make a decision that you are going to take the necessary steps to have peace. Nobody is going to do it for you. Start by declaring today " I am going to have peace in my home"
#2 No Strife Your home is your habit. Your home is where you rest and spend much of your time so it makes sense to make your home peaceful. You do not want to have to come home all of the time and have to argue or clash with others. It's going to be difficult to maintain your inner peace if you are living in a house where there is no peace.
#3 Organize Your Home -If your house is cluttered and you have no system of organization, you can easily get frustrated when you are looking for something that you need and you can not find it. Do you keep misplacing your keys? Your remote control? Your important documents? If you are frustrated, then you are not experiencing inner peace. When you organize your home you make it easy to find the things that you need when you need it and you will be sure to experience inner peace because you will not get frustrated trying to locate things.
#4 Decorate your home - If your home looks gloomy and you do not have enough money to spice it up, guess again, Decorating does not have to be expensive. You can buy a few plants, add some paint, curtains and hang a few pictures. You should do whatever it takes to make sure that your home has a comfortable ambiance because if you like how your home looks you are more likely to want to be home and experience inner peace.
#5 Make your home safe : A major part of experiencing inner peace is making sure that your living environment is a safe place. You are not going to be able to experience inner peace if you are constantly concerned that someone is going to break in your home. You should take the necessary steps to safe proof your home and you should also buy homeowners or renters insurance to cover your property in case of fire, flood, theft or other losses.
More Useful Tips:
Tame Your Tongue
Surround yourself around people who mean you good
Be Slow To Anger
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #40: Be Able to Adapt to ...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 39: Admit Your Mistakes
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip# 38: Prioritize
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #37: Know Yourself
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #36: Accept People For Who...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #35: Persevere
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #34: Maintain a Positive S...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #33: Run Your Life Like A ...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #32 : Protect Your Peace a...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 31: Read Your Bible Dail...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 30: Use Wisdom
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #29: Love the Skin That Yo...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #28 : Make Your Home Comfo...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #27 : Do not be Eager
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 26: Create a Budget
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 25 Have Fun with the Fa...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #24: Laugh, Laugh and then...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 23: Control Your Emotion...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #22: Make Your Haters Your...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #21 Count Your Blessings
- Inner Peace and Joy : Tip # 20 Tame Your Tongue
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 19 Get Active
- ▼ September (22)