Sunday

Inner Peace and Joy Tip# 38: Prioritize


Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 7, pull out the wisdom and apply it to your life.

What helps me to maintain my mental state of peace is having order in my day. The way that I have order in my day is by starting my day off by asking God for his divine guidance.

The next thing that I do, usually while drinking coffee, is write out all the things that I need to accomplish in the course of the day.

The third thing that I do is prioritize my list based on what is the most important thing that needs to be done.

For Example:
My Spirituality is important to me, so I make time to spend with God
My Health is important to me so I make time to exercise
My Work is important to me, so I my make time to do the best job that I can
My relationship with others is important to me so I make time to share myself with others

Other Useful Tips

Making best use of your time and resources
Make a To-Do-List
How to Make a Plan of Action

No comments:

Find textbooks at Alibris!

Blog Archive