Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 6, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply them to your life
Do you need to make changes in your life, but you do not know what steps you need to take in order to make it happen? In order to get the results that you desire you must have a Plan and take Action.
Having a Plan of Action will help you to experience inner peace and joy because when you have a plan you are focused, organized and you are able to work methodically on getting right results.
#1 Get Focused
Identify all areas in your life that you want to improve such as Spiritual, Health, Relationships, and Finance. Get notebooks and place on each one subject heading to be improved
#2 Get Organized
Daily write in each of your notebooks, a “To do list” of things that you can do to make improvements in each area. Make sure that your “To Do List” is something that you can realistically commit to.
#3 Get Balanced
Do not spend too much time in any one area. Make sure that you include time for rest, relaxation and celebrating you.
More Useful Tips:
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #10 Pay attention to your...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #9 Stay Away from Negativ...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #8 Do not be Sorry
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #7 Do not Worry
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #6 Get a Plan
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #5 Relax
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #4 Celebrate You
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #3 Smile More
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #2 Get Focused
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #1 Have a Positive Attitu...
- ▼ July (10)