Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs contains nuggets of wisdom. Read Proverbs 1, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply it to your life
Have you ever noticed that some people seem to go through life and are not disturbed by life's challenges? I bet you are wondering how they are able to go through life and have joy and peace while on the other hand when other people are confronted with the same situation they complain and are unraveled.
Did you know that having a peace of mind is something that you have to work at? The difference between people who are unmoved by life's challenges and those who are moved is that people who are unmoved know the Golden Rules for having a peace of mind.
THE GOLDEN RULE
Have a Positive Attitude
The first rule to having a peace of mind is you must have a positive attitude. Have you ever been around a negative person? Negative people are always stressed out because they are focused on the wrong in every situation. When you are focused on the wrong your emotions will reflect it. A negative person is usually angry and sad all of the time.
If you do not want to be angry and sad all of the time, you have to make a decision that you are going to be a positive person and see only the good in all people and in every situation. This takes practice but when you are focused on the good in all people and every situation, your emotional response will be calm and peaceful.
Be Slow To Anger
Stay Away From Negative People
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #10 Pay attention to your...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #9 Stay Away from Negativ...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #8 Do not be Sorry
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #7 Do not Worry
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #6 Get a Plan
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #5 Relax
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #4 Celebrate You
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #3 Smile More
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #2 Get Focused
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #1 Have a Positive Attitu...
- ▼ July (10)