Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs contains nuggets of wisdom. Read Proverbs 2, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply it to your life
Let me ask you a question, "Would you get into a car and take a trip somewhere you have never been before without carrying a map, a GPS system, or a guide to reach your location?" Well, if you do not have a detail plan of what it is that you want out of life then that is exactly what you are doing. You are living your life without direction. Not having a plan is the one of the main reason that people who want to be successful are not. They have no idea about what it is that they want to do with their life.
The way that you are going to stand out from the crowd is by deciding what it is that you want and then take the necessary steps to develop a plan. Your plan has to be written down, have an objective and set goals to achieve your objective. Next to each of your goals write down the date you expect to meet your goals.
Review your goals often to monitor your progress. You may need to make some adjustments. Keep your goals and the time you expect to achieve them realistic.
While you are working towards you goals, spend time daily using your imagination to visualize yourself having what it is that you want. Also daily speak words of thanks in the present tense that you are meeting your objectives.
Note: It is important that you have a hard copy of your plan of action for achieving your objectives and goals and not just have it in your head.
Make a To-Do-List
Get a Plan
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #10 Pay attention to your...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #9 Stay Away from Negativ...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #8 Do not be Sorry
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #7 Do not Worry
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #6 Get a Plan
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #5 Relax
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #4 Celebrate You
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #3 Smile More
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #2 Get Focused
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #1 Have a Positive Attitu...
- ▼ July (10)