Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets, Read Proverbs 22, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply them to your life
Maintaining your mental state of inner peace and living a life full of joy is going to be partly based on how you deal with negative people. Let's face it, negative people are in the world and there is no getting around them . Your mental state of inner peace is going to be based on how you respond to negative people.
Hater/ By Maya Angelou
A hater is someone who is jealous and envious and spends all their time trying to make you look small so they can look tall. They are very negative people to say the least. Nothing is ever good enough!
When you make your mark, you will always attract some haters... That's why you have to be careful with whom you share your blessings and your dreams, because some folk can't handle seeing you blessed... It's dangerous to be like somebody else... If God wanted you to be like somebody else, He would have given you what He gave them! Right?
You never know what people have gone through to get what they have. The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story. If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, you can rest assured that the water bill is higher there too!
We've all got some haters among us! Some people envy you because you can: a) Have a relationship with God b) Light up a room when you walk in c) Start your own business d) Tell a man / woman to hit the curb (if he / she isn't about the right thing) e) Raise your children without both parents being in the home Haters can't stand to see you happy.Haters will never want to see you succeed. Most of our haters are people who are supposed to be on our side.
How do you handle your undercover haters? You can handle these haters by: 1. Knowing who you are & who your true friends are *(VERY IMPORTANT!!) 2.. Having a purpose to your life: Purpose does not mean having a job. You can have a job and still be unfulfilled. A purpose is having a clear sense of what God has called you to be.. Your purpose is not defined by what others think about you. 3. By remembering what you have is by divine prerogative and not human manipulation.
Fulfill your dreams! You only have one life to live...when its yourtime to leave this earth, you 'want' to be able to say, 'I've lived my life and fulfilled 'my' dreams,... Now I'm ready to go HOME! When God gives you favor, you can tell your haters, 'Don't look at me...Look at Who is in charge of me...'
More Useful Tips:
Have a positive attitude
Stay away from negative people
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #40: Be Able to Adapt to ...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 39: Admit Your Mistakes
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip# 38: Prioritize
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #37: Know Yourself
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #36: Accept People For Who...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #35: Persevere
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #34: Maintain a Positive S...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #33: Run Your Life Like A ...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #32 : Protect Your Peace a...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 31: Read Your Bible Dail...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 30: Use Wisdom
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #29: Love the Skin That Yo...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #28 : Make Your Home Comfo...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #27 : Do not be Eager
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 26: Create a Budget
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 25 Have Fun with the Fa...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #24: Laugh, Laugh and then...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 23: Control Your Emotion...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #22: Make Your Haters Your...
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip #21 Count Your Blessings
- Inner Peace and Joy : Tip # 20 Tame Your Tongue
- Inner Peace and Joy: Tip # 19 Get Active
- ▼ September (22)