Wednesday

"The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science" by Thomas Troward

I have been reading and practicing the Laws of Mental Science. The work that I am reading currently is Thomas Troward's "The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science".This work was printed in the early 1900's and it has a race superiority over tone which I had to look over unless I would have been distracted and missed the wealth of knowledge which was shared on the pages of this book.

Without going into great detail of every point and principle shared in the book, I would like to take the time and mention one important point which stood out for me in particular and that is, "The Spirit will reveal itself to the individual to the exact degree that the Individual conceives the Spirit." Please take some time and intake the magnitude of this statement.

I have read other works which have discussed the Laws of Attraction but no other work has ever explained in such a clear and simple manner the reasons why the Laws work. After reading "The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science", I have gained a clearer understanding of "why" the Laws work and as a result I am now ready to confidently put in to practice the "how the laws work"

Until my next entry, Peace and Blessings,
Tonie

No comments:

Find textbooks at Alibris!