I love posting articles written by others. Honestly, I know full well that in order for InnerPeace and Joy: Tips to Help You Maintain Inner Peace and Joy Daily to be the most helpful website that it can be, it needs perspectives other than mine! So, if you ever have an article you want to write please contact me and pass it along…
Here is a little bit about what I am looking for…
- Articles that are truly valuable to Inner Peace and Joy: Tips to Help You Maintain Your Inner Peace and Joy Daily readers.
- About any spirituality, mental health, stress management and anger management related topic (it can incorporate your faith, but doesn’t have to).
- Original content not published anywhere else
- Shoot for 600-1000 words in length
- Not self-promoting (we can use the bio-line for that)
What you will get…
- A couple sentence bio-line at the beginning of the article explaining who you are with a link back to your website.
- A lot of eyeballs reading your article and hopefully a bunch of visitors to your website as well!
A few more things…
- If your article is accepted, it may be modified for brevity or readability. Often times this may just be title changes and formatting adjustments.
- Submitting the article to social sites like Tipd, PFbuzz, Digg, Twitter, etc. is a win/win because it sends more visitors to Inner Peace and Joy: Tips to Help You Maintain Your Inner Peace and Joy Daily and increases your exposure as the guest poster.
- Also, linking to the article from your website is allowed and appreciated.