Inner Peace and Depression
I am going to put it out there, financial stress can cause you to be depressed. If you do not have enough money to take care of your basic needs (such as paying your all of your bills on time, buying food, or purchasing clothes) or enough money to do some of the things that you enjoy in life (such as taking a vacation or engaging in recreational activities) then you can easily find yourself being depressed.
The thing is, if you are depressed then you are not going to be at a state of Inner Peace and that is what this blog is about "How to maintain Inner Peace and live your life full of Joy Daily".
In this post, you are going to: 1) Get a glimpse at some of the causes of depression 2)Identify some of the signs and symptoms of depression and 3) Gain a better understanding on How To Deal With Depression.
Signs, Symptoms of Depression
What are the Signs of Depression
Your emotions are going to be your number one indicator to let you know if you are at a state of Inner Peace or if you are depressed. You may be depressed if you are experiencing these symptoms for an extended period of time.
- #1 Symptom of Depression: Feeling sad
- #2 Symptom of Depression: Sleeping too much
- #3 Symptom of Depression: Not sleeping enough
- #4 Symptom of Depression: Feeling fatigued
- #5 Symptom of Depression: Feeling worthless:
- #6 Symptom of Depression: Being agitated
- #7 Symptom of Depression: Trouble concentrating
Causes of Depression:
Financial Stress can cause you to experience depression. You may depressed because:
- #1: You Have More Bills than Money
- #2: You are Not Being Paid Enough
- #3: Need Better Skills
- #4: Feeling Over Worked and Underpaid
- #5: Unemployed
Inner Peace: Dealing With Depression
How To Deal With Stress and Depression
One possible way that you can deal with stress, over come your depression and return to your mental state of peace is by dealing directly with the issues that you face. I would suggest that you make a list and identify precisely what it is exactly that you are perceiving as being a stressful.
If you are depressed because you do not liking your present job, then you should:
- Developing a Plan of Action: If you want a better paying job, start your own business or change careers, then you are going to have to plan it out. When you develop your plan of action you have to make sure that you set reasonable goals and a time to achieve your goals
- Learn how to Budget
- Seek Counseling
- Take courses to help you learn how to manage your finances
Cope With Stress: Write a Plan