Wednesday

Inner Peace and Joy Tip: Make Your Money Work For You


You Don't Work For Money


Money Works For You!



How To Make Your Money Work For You
Growing up, no one never set me down and said to me "You are not supposed to work for money. Money is suppose to work for you." I first heard this saying after reading Robert Kiyosaki's book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad".

In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", Robert Kiyosaki explains how he had two great Dads. His birth dad instilled in him that he should grow up and  get a great job. His rich dad, who is his best friend's dad and the man who he credits with pointing him in the right direction for Financial Freedom, explained that rich people do not work for money.

Well, you may be saying, "If I do not work for money then how am I going to support myself, my family and do all of the things that I enjoy doing?"

The answer is simple; in fact I can answer this question in one word. Are you ready? Okay here it is..."Investing".

What is Passive Income?
When you invest your money in a business opportunity that pays you a high interest for your investment what you are actually doing is creating passive income. For example, If you invest $30,000.00  in  a business opportunity that pays you 10 percent  for your investment, you would earn $3,000.00 every month in interest based on your investment.

Now, I do not know about you but  the only thing that I was aware of when it came to being knowledgeable about interests rates is that I was being charged high interest rates on purchases such as cars, recreational vehicles and my home. I also know that you could be charged really high  interest rates if you make credit card purchases.

When you make purchases with high interests instead of being a master over your money what you are actually doing is becoming a slave to the creditor. In fact the debt cycle goes something like this...1) You work 2) You make the purchase with the high interest rate and 3) You work even harder to earn enough money to pay for the purchase + the interest that you incurred because it takes you a few years to pay off the purchase.

What is Money?
Money is a tool/ symbol that should be used to purchase the services and goods that you desire. Money was created to be a servant to people. If money is the servant, then that means that you are the master. Your job as the master of your money is to successfully manage your money and to make wise investments.

The educational system has instilled in our minds that we should 1) Go to college 2) Get a great paying job. Our educational system should also teach financial literacy and wealth building principles in their .


You Do Not Work For Money
When you are financially free you will have the freedom to do what you love such as spending quality time with your family, traveling and crafting your Art. I enjoy reading and sharing what I learn. Reading and Learning is my work because it is what I love to do. I do not depend on my work to finance me. I depend on my investments to finance my work and give me the freedom to do what I love to do. I earn my money by making wise investments.


No comments:

Find textbooks at Alibris!