I am a happy person so I can tell you that having a happy day every day is not an accident, it requires work on your part. I want to share with you my system of being happy everyday. The key to my happiness can be
summarized in my 30 minute routine that conditions my mind for happiness.
How to Condition Your Mind For Happiness in 30 Minutes
Every night before you go to bed and as soon as you wake up in the morning you should declare out loud "Today is going to be a Great Day!" When you declare that you are going to have a great day it is at that point that your happiness begins.
After you declare out loud that you are going to have a great day, the next thing that you have to do is work towards having a fantastic day. You can work towards having a terrific day by following these three simple steps. The three steps are: 1. Read inspirational scripture 2. Listen to inspirational music and 3. Laugh
#1 Read Inspirational Scripture
The most important thing that you can do to have a great day is to include God in your plans. In the morning take about 10 minutes of your time and read inspirational scripture. Psalms and Proverbs are great scriptures to read to help you start your day off to a great start. You can also read inspirational quotes, a poem, or a chapter from a book that inspires you.
#2 Listen to Inspirational Music
After you spend 10 minutes reading your inspirational scripture, the next thing you can do to ensure that your day goes well, is to spend 10 minutes of your time listening to inspirational music. I enjoy gospel music because it centers my attention on God, however, you can play any type of music that you desire. You just need to make sure that the song of your choice gets your juices pumping.
The third step in your 30 minute routine is to just laugh out loud for 10 minutes. Laughing helps you to release all of the negative forces of the day which may attempt to hinder you from having the best day of your life. Laughing is great because if you are able to laugh then you know that whatever happens in the course of the day is not that serious.
- How To Attract More Of What You Want
- Teach Your Child Their Telephone Number in Less Th...
- Never Give Up
- My Favorite Dale Carnegie Quotes
- The Habits of Focus, Discipline and Consistency ca...
- 5 Sure Fire Steps to Getting What You Want When Yo...
- 30 Minute Routine That Will Condition Your Mind Fo...
- My Favorite Les Brown Quotes
- Jack Canfield's 4 Simple Steps to Success
- Ten of My Favorite Napoleon Hill Quotes
- Maya Angelou shares her insight on aging successf...
- Motivational Quotes on "Success"
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip: Read "The Magic Ladder to...
- ▼ October (13)