Monday

Inner Peace and Joy Tip: Read "The Magic Ladder to Success"

Read Napoleon's Hill book "The Magic Ladder to Success"



If you are wondering where I have been the last few days, well let me tell you...I have been buried in Napoleon's Hill book "The Magic Ladder to Success".  I am in the process of reading every book that I can find that Napoleon Hill has written.

So far, I have read "Think and Grow Rich". The thing about Napoleon Hill is that you have to do more than just read his books you have to put what you have read in to action.

Truthfully, I am definitely seeing a difference in my mental state as to how I view things. I am more positive, focused and goal oriented.

The great thing about "The Magic Ladder to Success" is that it gives you a great outline as to how to improve yourself as it relates to improving your personality, building self-confidence, gaining self control and so much more.

 Napoleon Hill's 14 Secrets to Success

  1. I render more service that I ask people to pay for.
  2. I engage in no transaction intentionally that does not benefit all whom it effects.
  3. I make no statements that I do not believe to be true.
  4. I have a sincere desire in my heart to be of useful service to the greatest possible number of people.
  5. I like people better that I like money.
  6. I am doing my best to live as well as to teach my own philosophy of success.
  7. I accept no favors from anyone without giving favors in return.
  8. I ask nothing of any person without having a right to that for which I ask.
  9. I enter into no arguments with people over trivial matters.
  10. I spread the sunshine of optimism and good cheer wherever and whenever I can.
  11. I never flatter people for the purpose of gaining their confidence.
  12. I sell counsel and advice to other people at a modest price, but never offer free advice.
  13. While teaching others how to achieve success, I have demonstrated that I can make my philosophy work for myself as well, thus "practicing what I preach"
  14. I am so thoroughly sold on the work in which I am engaged that my enthusiasm over it becomes contagious and others are influenced by it.

No comments:

Find textbooks at Alibris!