#1 You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.-Les Brown
#2 If you don't program yourself, life will program you!-Les Brown
#3 You gotta be hungry!-Les Brown
#4 Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.-Les Brown
#5 You may not accomplish every goal you set -- no one does -- but what really matters is having goals and going after them wholeheartedly.-Les Brown
#6 Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.-Les Brown
# 7 As you reach your goals, set new ones. That is how you grow and become a more powerful person.
#8 Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.-Les Brown
# 9 Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.-Les Brown
#10 "Act The Way You Want To Be And Soon You'll Be The Way You Act"-Les Brown
- How To Attract More Of What You Want
- Teach Your Child Their Telephone Number in Less Th...
- Never Give Up
- My Favorite Dale Carnegie Quotes
- The Habits of Focus, Discipline and Consistency ca...
- 5 Sure Fire Steps to Getting What You Want When Yo...
- 30 Minute Routine That Will Condition Your Mind Fo...
- My Favorite Les Brown Quotes
- Jack Canfield's 4 Simple Steps to Success
- Ten of My Favorite Napoleon Hill Quotes
- Maya Angelou shares her insight on aging successf...
- Motivational Quotes on "Success"
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip: Read "The Magic Ladder to...
- ▼ October (13)