Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Proverbs is loaded with wisdom nuggets. Read Proverbs 28, pull out the wisdom nuggets and apply them to your life.
Maintaining your Inner Peace is going to be a life time goal but there are several things that you can do daily in order to see immediate effects. One of those things is to dress in your best clothes
Here is what I mean
Your Inner Peace and your Self-Image are going to go hand in hand. When you feel good about yourself that means that you are at peace within yourself. Your outer peace is going to be a reflection of your inner peace.
Prior to taking pride in my appearance, I would just throw on anything and head out the door. I would only put on my "good clothes" to go somewhere special. My " I do not care" attitude was a reflection of what I was feeling about myself on the inside at that time.
I now have a new and improve attitude since I have been taking steps to maintain my inner peace. My new attitude is I am a valuable individual and "I care" about my inner and outer appearance.
Here is something that you can do Today
Value every day as the most important day of your life. Instead of waiting to put on that outfit that you have been saving for a special occasion you should put it on today because "today" is that special occasion.
Also, if you have a limited supply of money you can do what I have been doing to improve my wardrobe and that is every time that I get paid, I buy an item of clothing. This is a slow process but you will definitely see positive results.
After you start taking the necessary steps to maintain your inner peace you will start to see that your true wealth is flowing from the inside out. Once you tap into your inner peace the changes that you have been wanting to make in your physical appearance will come more easily to you.
More Useful Tips:
Play the Hand That Life Has Dealt You Like a Winner
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 60: Learn From Life's Le...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 59: Dress Your Best
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 58 : Eat Breakfast
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 57: Practice to Maintai...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #56: Be True to Yourself
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 55: Honest Work
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #54 : Clear Your Mind
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #53: Child- like Faith
- Inner Peace And Joy Tip #52: Change Your Attitude...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #51: Fix the Problem
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 50: Seek Solitude
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #49: Be Joyful
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #48: Three Kinds of People...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #47: Love Your Enemies
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip# 46 : Hold Your Peace
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #45 : Self-Control
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 44: The Serenity Prayer
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #43: Peace Be Still
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 42: Don't Take it Person...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #41: Use Wise Judgment
- ▼ October (20)