Sunday

Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip # 74 : Take a Warm Bubble Bath

Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 56-60 for a Spirit Booster!




There is Just Something About Bubbles
One of the first things that I learned while working on my Inner Peace is that I have limited control over my outside circumstances but I have total control over how I respond to my outside circumstances.

Once I figured that out, I begin to try to find things that I could do to help me stay peaceful on the inside regardless of what was going on in my life.

My favorite tool to help me calm down after a hectic or a stressful day is to take a warm bubble bath. I also like to place candles along side the tub. If I am really feeling like treating myself I sprinkle rose pedals in the water as well.

I don't stop there! Before I get into the tub, I place my favorite soft drink beverage , which is a "Vault", in a chilled wine glass and I turn on my favorite "Oldie but Goldies" music CD. Then I relax for about a half hour.

It never fails, after I finish taking my warm bubble bath I am refocused and back to my peaceful and calm self.

How do you relax?

More Useful Tips

Listen to Music

Laugh, Laugh and Laugh Some More


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the hot bath and accessories. It does relax you and you cannot have peace if you're uptight.

I have read the Book of Psalms for longer than I care to admit and find most of them very inspiring. Another book is Philippians. It's short, but really does resonate with me, like the eighth chapter of Romans.

I hope you read my blog and profile. I would be honored if you would comment on any post.

Find textbooks at Alibris!