Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 16-20 for a Spirit Booster!
The Reason that Gratitude is Important
As Thanksgiving nears, I want to talk about Gratitude and how it plays a major role in helping you to maintain your Inner Peace and live your life full of Joy. The reason why Gratitude is important is because the way that you are going to be able to maintain your mental state of Peace is by keeping your mind focused on peaceful thoughts.
You are going to have to train your mind to be at Peace even when things are not so peaceful. One simple thing that you can do to train your mind to remain peaceful is by being grateful and giving thanks.
Here is How it Works ...
Let's be honest, when you spend your time complaining about what is going wrong in your life, how do you feel? As for myself, I get depressed and upset when I focus on everything that is going wrong in my life. The truth is, being upset is not going to help the matter and if you are upset then you are not at peace nor are you experiencing Joy.
On the other hand when you constantly give thanks for the good things that are going on in your life, you will find that your focus will shift from off of what is going wrong in your life to what is right in your life. When your thoughts are on the "right things" you tend to respond with comfort and peace.
So when you find yourself focusing on what you do not have and what is going wrong in your life, start giving thanks and watch your emotions shift to a peaceful and calm state versus being upset or depressed.
Write me and let me know if this step is helpful
More Useful Tips
Change Your Attitude
Control Your Emotions
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #75 : Work From the Insid...
- Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip # 74 : Take a Warm B...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 73 : Pray
- Inner Peace Tip # 72 : See Only The Good
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 71: Listen to Music
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 70: Live in the Now
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #69:Walk In Truth
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip#68: Count Slowly
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #67 : Create Your Mental ...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #66: Be Thankful
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 65: Peel Back the Onion...
- Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip #64: Claim Your Thr...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 63 : Control Your Enviro...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #62: Know The 3 P's
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 61: Make Better Choices...
- ▼ November (15)