Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 61-65 for a Spirit Booster!
I have been sharing with my auntie tips and techniques that I use to maintain my Inner Peace. The other day she asked me how well was I doing with maintaining my Inner Peace. My response was that I was doing very well because I had not dealt with many tests.
Working From The Outside In
Today, I called my auntie and I told her that I realized the reason why I was doing so well with maintaining my Inner Peace was because instead of dealing with my problems directly, I was removing all of my obstacles from out of my environment.
Whenever I faced a problem, I did not deal with the problem head on. I solved my problems by getting rid of the problem itself. The reason that I am at peace most of the time is because I have no one around me who upsets me. I call this method "Working from the outside in."
Working From The Inside Out
My method of maintaining Inner Peace is backwards because all I was doing was creating a peaceful environment and that is not how Inner Peace is suppose to work. The way that Inner Peace works is that you are suppose to have Inner Peace in the midst of your storms.
It is important that you understand that your Inner peace is all about your mindset. In other words, you have to learn how to condition your mind to be in a state of peace that is unmoved by the activities that are going on around you. When you practice changing your mindset and not your circumstance you are working from the "Inside Out".
How Do You Deal With Your Problems?
More Useful Tips
Control Your Environment
Surround Yourself Around Positive People
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #75 : Work From the Insid...
- Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip # 74 : Take a Warm B...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 73 : Pray
- Inner Peace Tip # 72 : See Only The Good
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 71: Listen to Music
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 70: Live in the Now
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #69:Walk In Truth
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip#68: Count Slowly
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #67 : Create Your Mental ...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #66: Be Thankful
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 65: Peel Back the Onion...
- Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip #64: Claim Your Thr...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 63 : Control Your Enviro...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #62: Know The 3 P's
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 61: Make Better Choices...
- ▼ November (15)