Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 46-50 for a Spirit Booster!
Today is Thanksgiving and my day did not start out too great mainly because I am missing my sisters. I went to work today with a slight attitude and my attitude could have remained negative all day long but I was able to recognize my emotional signals and turn my mood around.
The skill that I used to turn my negative mood around and to get centered back on my mental state of peace was to focus on what I have to be thankful for.
By the time I finished giving thanks for all of my many blessings, not only was I thankful to have a source of income I was glad to be able to be at work and share the love that God placed in me with others who are less fortunate.
The good that I was able to see in my situation was God thought enough of me to place me in the care of His youth and I am going to use this opportunity to allow God's love to beam through me.
You are in control of your emotions and you get to decide how you are going to respond in every situation. Decide beforehand that you are only going to see the good because when you focus on the good your emotional response will be positive and peaceful
How do you turn yourself around and refocus when you are in a not so favorable situation?
More Useful Tips
Change Your Attitude
Control Your Emotions
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #75 : Work From the Insid...
- Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip # 74 : Take a Warm B...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 73 : Pray
- Inner Peace Tip # 72 : See Only The Good
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 71: Listen to Music
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 70: Live in the Now
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #69:Walk In Truth
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip#68: Count Slowly
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #67 : Create Your Mental ...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #66: Be Thankful
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 65: Peel Back the Onion...
- Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip #64: Claim Your Thr...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 63 : Control Your Enviro...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip #62: Know The 3 P's
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 61: Make Better Choices...
- ▼ November (15)