As you go through life, you are going to make some great choices and you are going to make some not -so- great choices. It should be no problem for you to maintain your Inner Peace when you have made great choices because you are already satisfied with the results of your choices.
The challenge is going to come when you have to be at peace with the not-so-great choices that you have made in the past.
How To Be At Peace With Bad Choices
You are where you are in life today based on the choices that you made yesterday.
Here are a few questions that you should ask yourself
1. Do you like where you are today?
2. Do you like your job?
3. Do you like you weight?
When you spend your time regretting your choices for a long period of time you are not going to be experiencing Inner Peace at that time. Here is why: Regret is a sorrowful state or a state of feeling a loss and when you regret your choices for over a long period of time that feeling of sorrow is in direct opposition to being in a calm and peaceful mental state.
The way that you are going to return to a calm and peaceful state after you have made bad choices in your life is through ACCEPTANCE. You have to accept that you have made those bad choices in the past and you have to accept that you can not go back and change the past. The great thing is you you can move forward by TAKING ACTION and making better choices starting where you are at today.
How To Make The Right Choices
1. If you do not like where you are today, what actions can you take to start the process of getting to where you want to be?
- Do you have a definitive plan of where you want to be?
- Do you have goals that you are working on daily to get to where you want to be?
- Do you have a time line that you are working towards?
2. If you do not like your job, what actions can you take to start the process of getting a better job?
- Do you need to acquire better skills?
- Do you need to update your resume? Do you need to start your own business?
- Do you need more education?
3. If you do not like your weight, what actions can you take to start the process of being healthier?
- Do you need to change your life style?
- Do you need to implement an exercise plan?
- Do you need to get educated on how to eat to live?
More Useful Tips:
Do Not Be Sorry
Do Not Worry