Tuesday

Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 76 : Drink Coffee

Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 66-70 for a Spirit Booster!


When I am in a stressful situation the first thing that I try to do is remove myself from the situation. That may not always be possible.

So if I am not able to remove myself from the situation, the next thing that I do is call my sister. I am an emotional being but my sister is more logical. After I finish talking to her I am usually back in a calm peaceful state.

I bet you are saying what does this have to do with drinking coffee?

Well the other option that I use to help me to calm down when I am in a stressful situation is to take a coffee break. Brewing a cup of coffee and drinking it slowly gives me enough time to calm down and get my focus back.

I also like the smell of freshly brewed coffee! I am not a tea drinker but I am sure that hot tea or even hot chocolate will have the same soothing effect

What are your favorite drinks to help you reduce stress and calm down ?



More Useful Tips
Take A Bubble Bath

Listen to Music

2 comments:

Matt 'Cliff' Clifford said...

I totally agree with your new tip! I work at Starbucks as well as going to University and at times it can get very stressful. Taking a break to drink my coffee is the time when I can focus on what tasks need to be done next.

http://mattcliff.blogspot.com

Antionette Tate said...

Hi Matt. What are you studying?

Find textbooks at Alibris!