Wednesday

Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 82: Write,Journal, Blog

Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 101-105 for a Spirit Booster!


When I am having a stressful day, I maintain my Inner Peace by writing.

How Writing Helps Me To Maintain My Inner Peace

  • # 1 It gives me time to cool down:
When I get upset, I normally say the first thing that comes to my mind without any regard to how my words may impact the lives of others. Writing helps me to maintain my Inner Peace because it gives me the opportunity to express my emotions on paper and it also gives me a chance to cool down before I approach the person whose actions caused me to get upset.

  • #2 Writing is a form of art
Writing helps me to maintain my Inner Peace because when I write, I get a chance to use my words to paint a picture with words. It sounds easier than it is but when it is done correctly your readers will be able to feel what you feel, see what you see and even smell what you smell.

  • #3 Writing helps me to keep record
Writing in my journal is a great way for me to maintain my Inner Peace because I actually have a record of my emotions. When I review my journal I can see where I was emotionally in the past, how much I have improved, regressed or stayed the same.

  • #4 Writing helps me to release my negative energy
When I am upset I have a lot of energy and instead of using my energy to explode, I write. My Inner Peace is maintained because I am focused on what I am writing about and not on the stressful situation.

  • #5 Writing is a coping skill
Writing is a therapeutic way of maintaining your Inner Peace because you can use it as a coping skill. A coping skill is something that you can do that will help you to calm down when you are upset or feeling stressed out. If you enjoy writing, then you can do things such as journal, blog or even write a book.

  • Do you have a coping skill ? Leave me a comment and tell me what it is that you do to calm down
More Useful Tips
Listen to music
Control your emotions

No comments:

Find textbooks at Alibris!