Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 71-75 for a Spirit Booster!
I get frustrated when I do not have any direction in my life and when I am frustrated I am not maintaining my state of Inner Peace. Over the years, I have learned that I focus better and I am calmer when I have objectives and goals to work towards.
I have also discovered that everybody has their own individual strengths. Some people are very creative and they have a strong imagination. These people can clearly see what it is that they want to accomplish and work towards their goals with no visual assistance.
A strong imagination is not my strength. I need pictures to help me express what it is that I am imagining in my head.
A vision board will help you to maintain your inner peace because it will help you to focus on what it is that you working towards. On your board you can post peaceful symbols, things that make you smile and things that calm you.
How To Create A Vision Board
Materials you will need:
1. Poster board
3. Lots of Magazines to cut out things you desire
4. Glue, tape
1. Use your vision board to create a visual of Inner Peace
2. In the center of your poster board use a spiritual symbol.
3. Underneath your spiritual symbol write a statement of thanks that you are receiving your desire of Inner Peace.
4. Write your statement of thanks in the present tense
5. Cut out pictures of things that make you smile, serene places, people who you love, prayers, and things that calm you down. I like the ocean. Paste these items on your poster board.
6. Place your vision board some place where you can view it often
More Useful Tips
Get a Plan
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 89 : Bury Your Grudges
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 88 : Play Board Games
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 87: Discipline
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 86: Count Sheep
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 85: Challenge Your Belie...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 84: Aroma Therapy
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 83: Relax Your Muscles
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 82: Write,Journal, Blog
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 81 : Give and Receive
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 80: Notice God's Natura...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 79: Change Your Perspect...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 78: Patience
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 77: Create a Vision Boar...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 76 : Drink Coffee
- ▼ December (14)