Inner Peace and Joy Daily Meditation Tip: The Book of Psalms will uplift your soul. Read Psalms chapters 131-140 for a Spirit Booster!
The New Year is fast approaching and this is the perfect time to talk about Inner Peace and Discipline. Many people make New Year's resolutions on New Years Day and before March approaches they have broken their resolutions.
The reason why so many people break their New Year's resolutions so soon is because they do not have the discipline that they need to stick to their plan.
Tips for being Disciplined
This New Year, the way that you are going to maintain your Inner Peace is by accomplishing your goals. When you are disciplined you will be mentally able to achieve your goals because you will operate according to your plan and not based on your emotions.
1. Write out your plan: Have clear and defined goals so that you will know exactly what it is that you must do on a daily basis verses operating based on your emotions. When you operate on your emotions you tend to do what you feel like doing instead of what you need to do.
2. Set realistic goals: Set goals that are attainable so that you can build your self-confidence. If you set unattainable goals, you will become frustrated and give up on your goals if you are unable to achieve them.
3. Set aside specific times to work on your goals: A daily routine will help you to have order in your day so that you will not become overwhelmed by your other daily affairs.
4.Be Flexible: Remember that your plan is only a guide and that you should leave room for change. You are not obligated to your plan nor do you have to neglect other aspects of your life in order to keep your schedule.
More Useful Tips
Get a Plan
- ► 2010 (108)
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 89 : Bury Your Grudges
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 88 : Play Board Games
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 87: Discipline
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 86: Count Sheep
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 85: Challenge Your Belie...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 84: Aroma Therapy
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 83: Relax Your Muscles
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 82: Write,Journal, Blog
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 81 : Give and Receive
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 80: Notice God's Natura...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 79: Change Your Perspect...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 78: Patience
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 77: Create a Vision Boar...
- Inner Peace and Joy Tip # 76 : Drink Coffee
- ▼ December (14)