Laughter Is Good For Your Heart
Laughter is one of the best ways possible to get your mind off of what is troubling you and on to something more positive. The great thing about laughter is when you are laughing you do not feel anxious, sad or angry. Laughing also reduces your stress level and it increases your energy level.
4 Health Benefits of Laughter
- Laughing helps to relax your body: When you laugh you relieve your body of physical tension and stress . Laughing can leave your muscle relaxed for up to 45 minutes.
- .Laughter helps your body to fight off diseases : Laughing improves your body's resistance to to diseases by decreasing stress hormones and increasing immune cells and infection fighting antibodies.
- Laughter "feels good": Laughter is healthy for your body because when you laugh you release the "feel good" chemical known as endorphine. Endorphines promotes an over all sense of well-being and can even help your body to temporarily relieve pain.
- Laughter is good for your heart : When you laugh, you cause your blood flow to increase. Increased blood flow helps to protect you against having a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
Laughter Reduces Stress
Laughter is one of the best stress management tools and it is free!
If you want to laugh then you should:
- Find humor in your life
- Watch a funny movie or television show
- Read the funny pages
- Surround yourself around people who have a healthy sense of humor
- Participate in fun activities
- Read jokes
Watching Comedy is a great Way to Induce Laughter
Comedy Show: Sanford and Son
My favorite comedy show is Sanford and Son. This is a classic! I can watch Sanford and Son episodes a thousand times and I am guaranteed to laugh until my stomach hurts each time. What are some of your favorite comedy shows or comedians?
Telling Jokes is Another Way to Induce Laughter
Laugh, Laugh, Laugh
Knock Knock Jokes are a great way to Help You To Improve Your Sense of Humor
I love Knock, Knock jokes although some of them are sorta corny. If you have a healthy sense of humor, even the corny ones can get a laugh out of you. Here are 5 knock, knock jokes. Read these knock, knock jokes and let me know if you are laughing. You are welcome to share some of your favorite jokes as well. I really love to laugh.
Don't cry. It's only a joke.
Who's there !
Eskimo who ?
Eskimo questions. I'll tell you no lies !
Who's there !
Dishes who ?
Dishes your friend Tonie, so open the door !
Who's there ?
Quacker who ?
Quacker another bad joke and I'm leaving !
More Useful Tips
Protect Your Peace