What Happens When You Wake Up and You Just Do Not Have The Energy To Be Positive?
Have you ever had a day when you woke up and said "This day is starting off wrong, nothing is going my way?" Well, when you are working on maintaining your Inner Peace, there is no guarantee that each and every day is going to be peachy. In fact, many days you may wake up and say to yourself "I just do not have the energy to be positive!"
"Help, I am Having One of Those Days"
Okay, you woke up this morning and now you are having "One of those days". It seems like nothing is going right, your alarm clock did not go off and now you are running late for work, nothing in your closet seems to fit, there is a traffic jam etc. What should you do to regain your mental state of peace?
Well the way that you are going to be able to regain your mental state of peace is by recognizing your emotional cues such as, "Are you getting frustrated?" "Are you calm?" "Are you sad?" "Are you easily agitated?" and then calm down, change your focus and get encouraged.
How To Calm Down, Change Your Focus and Get Encouraged
Once you become aware that you are not at a state of peace, the way that you are going to return back to a peaceful state of being is by changing your focus from off of what is upsetting you and concentrating on "peaceful and encouraging thoughts".
I have listed 21 Encouraging Quotes that you can read to help you to stay encouraged when you are experiencing a "not so peaceful day". You should carry these quotes or your own inspiring quotes around with you at all times.
"Why Do I Need To Carry Encouraging Quotes?"
The reason why you should carry positive quotes around with you at all times is because you never know when you are going to be in a situation that challenges your mental state of peace. If you should find yourself in such a situation, the way that you are going to be able to maintain your mental state of peace is by taking your focus off of what is upsetting you and returning your focus back on to peaceful thoughts.
When you are experiencing a "not so great day", it may be difficult for you to immediately think of things that are positive, soothing or things that make you smile. If you have inspiring quotes on hand, it will be easy for you to just to pull out your quotes and read them. The inspiring quotes will help to encourage you and return your focus back on to things that make you smile, calm you down and places you back in a peaceful state of being.
21 Encouraging Quotes
- "The Power to win, comes from within."
- "Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have."
- "In youth we learn; in age we understand."
- "Great minds must be ready not only to take opportunities, but to make them
- "Failure is not the worst thing in the world. The very worst is not to try."
- "If you refuse to accept anything but the very best, you very often get it."
- "He can who thinks he can, and he can't who thinks he can't
- "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."
- "Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing."
- "Discover the champion in you."
- "Failure is not final and delay is not denial."
- "The fellow who is a good sport has to lose to prove it."
- "One of these days is none of these days."
- "Character is measured by how you respond when you win or lose."
- "It's not what happens to you that matters, it's what happens within you."
- "He who loses his head is usually the last one to miss it."
- "The person too old to learn was probably always too old to learn."
- "Who lives content with little possesses everything."
- "It may be those who do most, dream most."
- "Leadership is action, not position."
- "If you can conquer the enemy within, the enemy without can do you no harm."
More Useful Tips
Know Your Triggers