Saturday

Inner Peace and Joy Daily Tip: Take a Vacation

Take A Vacation



Are you feeling stressed, overwhelmed or anxious? If you are, then you may need to take a vacation to help you to reduce your stress. I work a very stressful job and I do not take vacations as much as I need to. The result is, I am stressed at work with a low tolerance level.


Go To The Beach



I love the ocean and my favorite vacation spot is to rent a beach house or a condo over looking the ocean for a weekend. The smell of the ocean and the roaring of the waves relaxes me. I love going to the ocean because it is really inexpensive!



Rent a Cabin


Another inexpensive vacation that you can take is renting a log cabin for a weekend. The wilderness is a great way to help you to maintain your inner peace because it's just you and nature. You can leave your smart phone and lap top behind and just spend time focusing on yourself, your family and your friends.


Take a Cruise


I have only been on one cruise but it was very relaxing. The food and entertainment was very wonderful. The great thing about taking a cruise is that you can take a long cruise or a cruise for a few days. It just depends on your destination.


Take a Train Ride




I am planning to take a train ride for the first time this year. I am going to go to South Carolina and take a tour of their historical towns. Riding on the train embodies my idea of peace because when I take my train ride, I am going to have my own cabin. There is not going to be anyone around to disturb my peace. I am going to use this time to sit back and enjoy the ride. I also plan to use this opportunity to relax, read and write.

Where is Your Favorite Vacation Destination?


My Ideal Vacation Destination is Africa

My ideal vacation spot is Africa. I hope to visit the continent one day and take a tour of the safari. I also want to see the pyramids of Egypt. I also would like to visit Israel and take a religious tour.


Vacations are a great way to help you to maintain your Inner Peace because they are so relaxing. When I take a vacation, I leave the care of the world behind me. Usually when I return from my vacation and I re-enter back into the "work world" I am refreshed and I have a fresh perspective on life. Where are some of your favorite vacation spots?

No comments:

Find textbooks at Alibris!

Blog Archive